I was a grump this whole weekend – you know those moods that nothing seems to shake? It’s time to think a bit more optimistically, and this list of five good things is filling my glass half-full.
1. Adam bought a turntable and now I have my own personal living room DJ.
2. I bought my first issue of Uppercase magazine. I couldn’t resist the paper theme. Also, I love discovering careers you never really thought existed, in this case a paper rep. Hello, dream job.
3. I can’t stop listening to this song. I’ll be shocked if you don’t start dancing.
4. Floral-patterned washi tape – so spring-like.
5. This handmade, marbled leather clutch with an asymmetrical flap is dreamy.
Print via blancucha on Etsy